Do you want to learn more about transitional foster care?
LSC's transitional foster care for unaccompanied children program, located in the Columbia, SC area, has an online information session coming up at 6 p.m. Feb. 16.
Looking to share your stimulus check to help others?
There are many worthy nonprofits. Thank you for considering a gift to LSC so we can provide abundant life to those we serve.
New TBI Home
Moretz Manor, a new LSC group home for those with TBI, is accepting applications for those who need TBI services.
Can you help us walk together with those we serve?
News & Events
With the help of thousands of volunteers, donors, and advocates
- protects children through foster care
- advocates for those battling severe and persistent mental illness
- fosters independence in those with disabilities
- helps children find loving adoptive homes
- welcomes refugees seeking sanctuary
- assists those affected by disasters
- improves the lives of many other vulnerable populations facing extraordinary life challenges
- helps survivors of human trafficking
LSC also offers a wide range of residential options and services to North Carolina seniors including:
- vibrant retirement communities
- quality rehabilitation and skilled care nursing services
- assisted living residences
- at-home care and nursing services
- adult day services
- caregiver support