Looking to share your stimulus check to help others?
There are many worthy nonprofits. Thank you for considering a gift to LSC so we can provide abundant life to those we serve.
New TBI Home
Moretz Manor, a new LSC group home for those with TBI, is accepting applications for those who need TBI services.
Can you help us walk together with those we serve?
News & Events
With the help of thousands of volunteers, donors, and advocates
- protects children through foster care
- advocates for those battling severe and persistent mental illness
- fosters independence in those with disabilities
- helps children find loving adoptive homes
- welcomes refugees seeking sanctuary
- assists those affected by disasters
- improves the lives of many other vulnerable populations facing extraordinary life challenges
- helps survivors of human trafficking
LSC also offers a wide range of residential options and services to North Carolina seniors including:
- vibrant retirement communities
- quality rehabilitation and skilled care nursing services
- assisted living residences
- at-home care and nursing services
- adult day services
- caregiver support