Become an Advocate
Help LSC adequately provide for the Carolina's most vulnerable by contacting your local, state, and national leaders today!
NC Bishop's Challenge
Welcome the Stranger - Beginning in late summer 2022, LSC expects to resettle over 750 Ukrainian refugees across both North & South Carolina.
Can you help us walk together with those we serve?
News & Events
With the help of thousands of volunteers, donors, and advocates
- protects children through foster care
- advocates for those battling severe and persistent mental illness
- fosters independence in those with disabilities
- helps children find loving adoptive homes
- welcomes refugees seeking sanctuary
- assists those affected by disasters
- improves the lives of many other vulnerable populations facing extraordinary life challenges
- helps survivors of human trafficking
LSC also offers a wide range of residential options and services to North Carolina seniors including:
- vibrant retirement communities
- quality rehabilitation and skilled care nursing services
- assisted living residences
- at-home care and nursing services
- adult day services
- caregiver support