Become an Advocate
Help LSC adequately provide for the Carolina's most vulnerable by contacting your local, state, and national leaders today!
NC Bishop's Challenge
Welcome the Stranger - Beginning in late summer 2022, LSC expects to resettle over 750 Ukrainian refugees across both North & South Carolina.
Can you help us walk together with those we serve?
Thousands of children share a simple dream to have a family of their own. Lutheran Services Carolinas enables many children to live that dream.
Sometimes because of abuse or neglect, children are left without the love and support they need. LSC is always looking for loving, caring foster parents.
A growing nonprofit organization, Lutheran Services Carolinas is always in need of qualified applicants for a wide range of job opportunities.
News & Events
With the help of thousands of volunteers, donors, and advocates
- protects children through foster care
- advocates for those battling severe and persistent mental illness
- fosters independence in those with disabilities
- helps children find loving adoptive homes
- welcomes refugees seeking sanctuary
- assists those affected by disasters
- improves the lives of many other vulnerable populations facing extraordinary life challenges
- helps survivors of human trafficking
LSC also offers a wide range of residential options and services to North Carolina seniors including:
- vibrant retirement communities
- quality rehabilitation and skilled care nursing services
- assisted living residences
- at-home care and nursing services
- adult day services
- caregiver support