Want to help our Afghan allies?
LSC is currently serving some individuals from Afghanistan who are here under the Special Immigrant Visa because as supporters of the U.S. they are no longer safe in their own country. Thank you for considering a gift to support them and other refugees.
New TBI Home
Moretz Manor, a new LSC group home for those with TBI, is accepting applications for those who need TBI services.
Can you help us walk together with those we serve?
News & Events
With the help of thousands of volunteers, donors, and advocates
- protects children through foster care
- advocates for those battling severe and persistent mental illness
- fosters independence in those with disabilities
- helps children find loving adoptive homes
- welcomes refugees seeking sanctuary
- assists those affected by disasters
- improves the lives of many other vulnerable populations facing extraordinary life challenges
- helps survivors of human trafficking
LSC also offers a wide range of residential options and services to North Carolina seniors including:
- vibrant retirement communities
- quality rehabilitation and skilled care nursing services
- assisted living residences
- at-home care and nursing services
- adult day services
- caregiver support