Positions vary from location to location, but may include: certified nursing assistants, accountants, social workers, case managers, activity directors, dietary, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance workers, licensed nursing home administrators, licensed practical nurses, registered nurses, habilitation specialists and more.
LSC is an inclusive organization and maintains a diverse workforce. LSC strives to create better services for clients and better places to work by encouraging staff education, empowerment, collaboration, and innovation.
LSC offers a competitive benefits package for eligible employees that may include:
- Health, Prescription Drug & Vision Care
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) or 403 (b) Savings Plans
- Credit Union
- Longevity Bonuses