WeCo Cottage Recovery is a four-bed, collegiate recovery house located in West Columbia, South Carolina. We have a community meeting space ideal for collegiate recovery meetings and events, plenty of outdoor recreation space, and ample parking.
Before residency, a non-refundable application fee of $500 is required. Residents pay a fee of $200 per week which covers housing, utilities, Wi-Fi, all scheduled programs, and program administration.
A live-in house manager supports residents and their physical, social, and emotional needs. The potential resident must:
- Identify as a person in recovery
- Have the ability to pay the application fee and weekly service fees
- Complete an online application
- Enrolled or have applied for enrollment in an institute of higher education
- Currently engaged in a collegiate recovery program